Parent - Student Handbook
Click here to download the current Parent-Student handbook.
Health & Safety Plan
Students must wear uniforms every day: a CCS purple logo polo shirt (or a white solid colored polo or button-up shirt with CCS iron-on patch) and khaki pants, shorts, or skirts. The CCS purple logo sweatshirt is optional. Such items will be available free of charge upon request.
Information about uniform choices and where to purchase them are included in every student’s complete enrollment packet.
Uniform Policy Reminder
- Uniforms may not be altered, faded, stained, or damaged. All clothing must be free of rips, tears, holes, or weathering.
- Clothing may not be skin tight or baggy in nature. No sheer, see-through or revealing items. Shirts must not extend below the palms when the arms are placed naturally at the side.
- Any undershirt must be solid colored white, black or grey.
- Pants, shorts, and skirts must be worn on or above the hips and must extend below the palms when arms are placed naturally at the side.
- Solid colored leggings may be worn under appropriate shorts or skirts only
- Jackets and sweatshirts must be solid colored black and worn outside class on cold weather days only with approved uniform shirt or sweatshirt underneath.
- No hoods, hats, beanies, or headphones are to be worn in class. All headwear worn outside must be non-logo, solid colored or purchased through student store only.
- Shoes may be dress, casual, or athletic. No open toed shoes, steel toed shoes, high heels or sandals.
- Shoelace belts, bandanas, blankets, excessive makeup, excessive jewelry/accessories, or writing/marking on the skin are not allowed.
- Please write your child’s name on all jackets. There are numerous unclaimed items in the office lost and found.
- Please lay out your uniform at night so it is ready to go and your child is not “slipping”by you out of uniform or in their “birthday shoes”.
- School administration reserves the right to determine appropriateness of uniform attire and free dress day attire.
Clemente Charter School participates in the federally assisted National School Lunch Program. This program provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day. A School Breakfast Program is offered as well.
Additional information about these programs is available to our enrolled students, and menus are updated regularly on our daily menu calendar. Click here to view menu.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Ingenium Schools Employee Handbook
Click here to download the current Ingenium Schools Employee Handbook.